Chitika

Monday, February 8, 2010

Trying To Get Refocused

A photo of a cup of coffee.

Image via Wikipedia

Its amazing sometimes how much an illness can throw you off track.  Especially when that wonderful time of the month pops its head up as well.  Rather feel like everything fell down around my ears while I was battling a cold and Kidlet had some stomach virus.  But its a new day now, she’s at school and I’m home and ready for action!  Oh, and a ton of coffee.  Today is one of those days I really wish I could just stick a coffee IV in me and go about my day.

Lots to do, have to get my home back into some sort of order, make some money (don’t we all?) and get ready for the fun to start on Wednesday!  I’ll have a brand new, bouncing nephew to coo at and take pictures of then.  Which means many hospital hours!  Its worth it though, but I’d like to be able to spend time with my family without worrying overmuch about everything at home.  Also this week is a sleep over for Kidlet at a friend’s house, and social time for Momma!  Yay!  I get to talk to grownups who aren’t a member of my family! :)

Part of the revamp is having a more active social life, I can’t play the hermit forever.  And its fun to get together with close friends and do things, besides the normal round of kid’s birthday parties.  I would like to entertain more at home as well.  Lots of plans swirling around this head.  But first I have to get the foundation started!  Can’t go jumping in without a plan, that gets me nowhere fast.  I’ll get back on top of my game one way or another…even if it kills me.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin