Chitika

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay, Its Tuesday

A selection of birthday greetings cards.

Image via Wikipedia

Been feeling cruddy since Thursday.  Blech.  Nothing of any import got done all weekend, although I did drag my cruddy rear end to the store to pick up birthday cards for Mom’s birthday on Saturday.  Her birthday was Sunday.  My little brother and his wife took Mom and Dad out to eat Sunday night, while I watched the kiddos.  I haven’t even wanted to play Sims 2, so I settled for lots of reading.  Now my house is trashed, I still feel cruddy, and I need to catch up on book reviews.  Thinking I’m just going to drag out my timer and work on things a few minutes at a time as I can.  Feeling pretty restless, so I figure I might as well make it productive.

Dad is trying to get Matt over here to help him move my washer and dryer…so they can investigate the critter invasion.  From what I heard the other night, its coming through under there.  But I don’t know if there is a hole under there, or if they are coming through the wall from the back closet.  Or if there is somewhere completely unrelated that they are coming through.  All I care about is finding the entrance and blocking it.  I severely dislike having critters in my home.  Still not sure what the fascination is with the Play Dough, but I guess it keeps it occupied.  Still haven’t gotten a glimpse of the critter, but I still suspect squirrel.  Red to be precise.  Nasty lil buggers.

How was everyone else’s weekend?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin