Chitika

Friday, January 8, 2010

Today Has Been Declared OFF!

And pretty much the rest of the weekend too.  I’ve declared this weekend a state of emergency for myself.  I’m exhausted, not feeling too hot…I think last weekend finally caught up with me.  All I’ve done so far today was sleep, post a book review on Through The Library Window, and now I’m writing this blog post.  I’ll probably still mosey about, not saying that its going to be completely unproductive.  But I sense that there will be an awful lot of Sims 2 being played.

I don’t want to burn out before truly getting started.  I’ll see you on Monday, unless I have something particularly blog worthy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I sure do hope you're feeling better soon. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin