Chitika

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still Sick And Another Blog…

Thunderstorm, captured from Garajau (Madeira, ...

Image via Wikipedia

Well, besides being sick (and utterly exhausted) things are going a fair deal better today.  For one thing, Kidlet has school!  I could dance.  I love my baby, but she is a handful…and I’m her sole entertainment.  The weather is still crappy though, keeps going from rain, to slush, to snow and back through the cycle again.  My ankle is doing much better today, so I’m aiming for a far more productive day today.  Still probably going to require lots of coffee and a nap at some point!

I can be so stubborn when it comes to my own physical pain, I ignore it.  Not to the point of ridiculous (usually), but I don’t let it stop me from getting things done.  I limped around most of the day yesterday cleaning, cooking, playing with Kidlet etc.  Of course I did have to warn her about playing too rough when Momma is “broken”.  I’d say based on how my ankle feels today, I didn’t break it.  Its still sore, but not at all painful.

For those of you into housework (or need some help with it), I actually started a new blog.  I know, another one.  Its called Chaos To Organized, and its basically me talking about my day and what I got done, housework-wise.  There will be much more eventually, such as cleaning tips, cleaning product reviews and things of that nature, but for right now its pretty much just me cleaning.  There are pictures though, and will be more!  I’ll be focusing on this blog, Chaos To Organized, and Through The Library Window the most.

I swear, that World Record for the most blogs is right around the corner….

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin