Chitika

Monday, January 25, 2010

Another No School Day

Cloudy Mountain near Kadayanallur.

Image via Wikipedia

Kidlet once again has an unscheduled day off.  I’m really not sure why this time, but I assume that there is a reason.  It started raining last night, so I’m not sure if its ice, flooding or power outages.  I’m actually watching her skate down the driveway in her boots, so perhaps ice was the deal of the day.  So today is another day that I’m thrown off schedule.

Not sure how to make it productive either.  I’ve already wasted half of the morning…alright, all of the morning!…by choosing to park my rear and read blogs, watch TV, and do nothing.  I get way too distracted by her to write much, but I suppose there is no need to really waste the day.  Though I did do a little work on the knitted dishcloth I’m trying out.  Perhaps I can clean, since I didn’t do much yesterday or Saturday.

I will admit to not feeling great still, especially my ankle, which I twisted but good this morning.  I actually heard something snap/pop…but its not swollen, I can still move it, so I’m wondering if I didn’t just bother an old injury.  I can walk on it, it just aches.  So graceful, I know.  Unfortunately I inherited my Dad’s ankles, which roll out from underneath rather easily…and I haven’t been doing my exercises to keep the tendons/ligaments strong.  I’ll see how it progresses, sometimes injuries are worse then they’re immediately known.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin