Chitika

Friday, January 22, 2010

Discombobulated

I’m all kinds of out of sorts today, which is rather disappointing after the productive day I had yesterday.  Maybe its the Friday blues, or I’m coming down with something.  Not sure yet, though I don’t feel all that great physically either right now.  But that could be many things, not just illness.  I’ll have to wait and see if a cold is developing or not.  I’m really hoping for not, as I need my faculties in order to drag myself out of the chaos my life is right now.

The Sick Rose, from Songs of Innocence

Woke up late this morning, which I’m sure did not help matters any.  Had to drive Kidlet to school, and that really screwed with my morning routine.  This whole week has been off kilter to say the least!  All I want to do right now is to go back to bed and sleep for a week, but obviously I’m fighting that urge.  Too much to do, and now less time to do it in!

Guess you can’t fight nature.  So today I’m just going to do what I can, when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin