Chitika

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well, Today Wasn't All Bad

As I did manage to get something done.  I feel a tad bit run over (and I'm suing the Mack truck company that allowed their 18 wheeler to drive over me.) but I did manage something.  The house is cleaner then where I started, that's for sure...and I even FINALLY got rid of an A/C unit that was stealing space.  My little brother bought it for $100 off my parents.  I wouldn't care if he got it for free, just as long as it walked out of the house.  Err, not on its own power, that might even be weird for me.

No sign of any rodents, but I'm still excessively paranoid.  We had found a dead rat (a RAT?!?!) in my parent's yard yesterday evening, and my daughter found a dead grey squirrel on the road this morning.  The D-Con may just be doing its job...though I hate using it.

Silent Forest (Great Horned Owls)




Silent Forest (Great Horned Owls)

Art Print


Leduc, Pierre


Buy at AllPosters.com


Now I'm exhausted.  But my brain is too active for sleep.  Go figure.  Debating getting some real writing done.  I'm moving to pen and paper for my novels/fiction writing I think.  I like the mobility, and my creativity seems to shut off on here.  Maybe I'm TOO used to typing on a computer.  Believe it or not, I miss hand cramps.  There is just something about writing things down that helps me think.  And its a good way of using up my surplus of notebooks.  Have I mentioned my office supply addiction?

Crossed Off My To Do List:

  • Dishes
  • Clean Off Kitchen Table
  • Take Out Trash
  • Pick Up Living Room
  • Vacuum Living Room
  • Load of Laundry
  • Make Bed
  • Reboot Dryer
  • Fold Laundry
  • Put Away Clean Clothes
  • Switch Load To Dryer
  • Get Bottles Off Nightstand

2 comments:

  1. I have this addiction to office supplies too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I have to wear blinders to go into Staples, the stationary department at Walmart or Office Depot. :) Craft departments are bad for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin