Chitika

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's A Sims 2 Day...

I think all this time outside helping Dad until well past dark made me sick.  I've felt like crud the past two days, and yesterday was spent once again helping Dad with his projects.  So now I'm almost twice as bad.  I just want to sleep, but I don't think that's a good idea...so I'm spending the day doing "light" work, such as playing video games and writing when my brain cooperates.  Yes I know I shouldn't "wait" for inspiration, but I put the creamer in the cupboard, went to take it back out of the fridge after I already have, and almost dumped it into a glass rather then my coffee mug.  And that's just the adventures of the creamer!  So I'm not exactly trusting my brain to string too many words together right now.

And I never finished the blog post yesterday.  Its been sitting here since 11:48am...yup, I'm not having a good couple of days!

I'm still all kinds of wonky and woozy, and I have to take Mother grocery shopping in a couple of hours.  I would be grocery shopping as well, but unfortunately I haven't gotten the food stamp issue resolved.  No one wants to call me back, and frankly, its pissing me off.  Of course yesterday the phone was ringing off the damn hook, so no one could have gotten through if they tried.  Hopefully I hear before going out, and then I can get the food we need.

I'm trying to be gentle on myself, even though my to do list is as usual taller then myself.  But I don't to end up finding out that I put something in a cupboard by mistake, or screw up something royally.  Piecing together words is hard enough right now!  Ugh, and I have to drive?  This ought to be amusing.

Its another Sims 2 day...

Starry Night, c. 1889




Starry Night, c. 1889

Poster


van Gogh, Vincent


Buy at AllPosters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin