Chitika

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blogging/Personality Dilemma

Been thinking about my complete inability to settle on any one thing...finding my niche if you would.  I keep coming back to the fact that I'm pigeonholing myself.  I'm trying to make a square peg fit into a bloody round hole.  But how to encompass everything?  Beats me.  If I had the answer to that, I'd have my blog/website and I wouldn't move. :)  Which we ALL know is seemingly impossible for the nomad.  Especially my poor Twitter friends.  I believe they're planning a blogging intervention.  I could just be paranoid though.

My first mistake (and I make this a lot), is listening to the "experts".  Yeah, I confound the experts, why should I listen to them?  I keep forgetting that small detail.  But honestly, I'm a chick (if you didn't know), I love heavy metal and Magic The Gathering.  I love pretty much all types of music really (save 98% of country.), but I prefer that with an edge.  You should see my music collection, it has a bit of everything, including Falco.  I love photography, gardening, writing, poetry, fantasy novels and romance.  I love to travel.  I know more things about the occult then most humans ever should.  I actually tend to forget I'm human.  Yeah I said it.  Maybe I'm not. ;)  I'm a domestic goddess and a freespirit.  I want to be everywhere and do everything, leaving no stone unturned...and accumulating every tiny bit of knowledge my poor abused brain can absorb.  I don't think there is anything I don't dabble in, and have as an "interest".  How am I supposed to channel this vast and multi-faceted personality into ONE blog?

I think its impossible.  But nothing's impossible.  Eh.  Umm.  Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

Not Paid To Think




Not Paid To Think

Magnet


Buy at AllPosters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin