Chitika

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Knitting Projects

I currently have three knitting projects going on, a dishcloth that I’m trying out, a scarf for the Princess, and a baby blanket for my Special Boy (nephew).  The most important of the projects of course being the scarf, as its getting colder and colder around here.

Girl Knitting
Buy at AllPosters.com

I quite enjoy knitting, surprisingly.  Its a very nice quiet project.  I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not very good at it, but I’m learning as I go.  My Nana got me started, as well as my Mom, and its a great way to unwind at the end of the day.  I only really know one stitch, the basic stitch, but I can do quite a bit with that! :)

013My three knitting projects ~ the baby blanket square, the scarf and the dish cloth from left to right. 

 

014

Not too shabby, although there are times I wonder if I haven’t bitten off more then I can chew…but the nice thing about knitting is its always there.  Unless it gets unraveled.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin