Chitika

Monday, October 19, 2009

The First Snow and Other Nonsense

I’m doing much better, although my back still pains me.  But I can’t let it get me down.  I have a life to lead.  One of the changes I’m making will be taking an internet break.  Now I’ll still be blogging, submitting articles and doing research, but for the most part all my work will be done offline…much in the form of pen and paper.  I need to get away from the distractions the computer brings for a bit, so that I can continue on my journey.

This is what I woke up to this morning.

013

I’m not ready for this.  Its only October!  The fall chores aren’t even complete yet, I’m not ready to think of winter.  I don’t start thinking of winter until after the first of November, which is the normal time to start thinking snow.  Not now, while we’re still in harvest season.  Yes, those are still GREEN leaves on trees, we haven’t hit peak season around here yet either.

Have I mentioned I’m not ready for this yet?

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin